Saturday, September 19, 2009

This is Izzy aka Izzy Bee aka Honey Bee aka Baby Girl
I have no idea what is on the futon next to her :) possibly a shirt ?
She loves cuddles, belly rubs especially, snuggles into me when she's really happy and gives happy licks to let me and everyone else she knows that she loves you, she is obsessed with the tv, wags her tails even when its off and barks and scratches at the screen when she's really excited. her favourite movies so far are snow buddies, dr dolittle, stardust, the golden compass, ice age 1/2/3 and the x files (these all got lots of barking and scratching lol)
loves walkies at the park down the road and loves to curl up on the futon or under my blanket when i'm in bed :D she is pretty mellow especially compared to Penny but plays and barks too. Don't know what I'd do without my Izzy Bee. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment