Friday, September 18, 2009

Blog Start

So here we go with the blog, we'll see how this goes and if i keep it up to date :D
Thanks Del 4 this, more things I have to customize and make an effort with LOL oh life is so damn hard.
Today :
Boredom with a side of dizziness and nausea oh and PS I'm not pregnant and I am actually relieved but my doctor cant find a reason for me feeling sick so after a bunch of blood tests I am now going for a brain scan! was a little scary to hear that I have to do that, brain scans are serious and I am not looking forward to it, the waiting will annoy me more though, public again so waiting will be a few months (we'll see so far their version of a few months is waaaay longer)

Izzy is watching tv intently(it's scary how she looks at it like a human does!) and Penny is destroying her little sheepie toy on the futon. chaos and mess everywhere that I have absolutely no desire to fix or even really acknowledge :D but I washed and dried my hair, so today I have done a small thing at least hahahahaha. can't wait for scrap class on sunday, had a ball a fortnight ago and finally learning what to do with all the stuff I have been accumulating.

and that's about it :D

let me know wot u think of the picture thingy at the top with Lost in the journey on it, i'm not totally satisfied with it but its a start at least plus i cant be bothered tweaking it anymore tonight, gotta love the carpal tunnel NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment